Our training is flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of most organisations, schools and businesses so if you don’t see what you need, please drop us a line and we will be happy to help.
Level 3 qualification in steps to suicide reduction
What you’ll cover:
Enabling leaners to recognise stressors, risks and triggers. Learn how to use the STEPS model to have those important conversations about suicidal thoughts.
What you’ll gain:
Level 3 Qualification – you need to submit evidence of learning for assessment.
Full support included. Accredited with NCFE|CACHE
2 days (Approx. 8 guided learning hours.)
To learn more or book onto an Suicide Talk courses, contact contact:
We Mind & Kelly Matters
Currently, we offer the following training and new training dates for 2024 will be added to our online calendar shortly.
- Mental Health First Aid – A world-wide recognised 2 day course delivered online
- Self-Harm Awareness
- SAFE Talk – Our bespoke suicide awareness for everyone talk
- Level 2 – NCFE Nationally recognised Qualification in Suicide Awareness
- Level 3 – NCFE Qualification in STEPS Reducing Suicide
- ASK course Assessing Suicide in Kid